Equip your team with critical knowledge from the live ASPHO Review Course—and keep your institution at the forefront of pediatric hematology/oncology
January 31-February 2, 2019
Omni Mandalay Hotel
“I value knowing that my team is fully knowledgeable of the PHO standards taught at the ASPHO Review Course. The content is invaluable for both specialists and generalists throughout the field.” — Jeffrey M. Lipton, MD PhD
How does the Review Course help your team provide optimal care?
Keep experienced faculty current with established standards of care and the new American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) content outline. Help fellows and early career specialists maximize their preparation for the initial cetification exam in pediatric hematology/oncology. Launch–and sustain–your specialists' careers with the best available resources.
The 2019 course offers new options and exclusive savings helping attendees customize their experience according to specific needs and goals. Only offered every other year, the intensive program delivers foundational requirements essential for physicians at every career stage.
Attendees benefit from the live immersive learning program, which includes
- 28 total lectures (including 3 online sessions) specifially focused on the content for the ABP subboard exam and that follow the new ABP content outline
- two sessions featuring slide reviews of peripheral blood and bone marrow morphology
- direct access to expert faculty for questions and insights
- opening night reception and networking opportunities
- up to 27 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- breakfast and lunch daily
- exclusive discounts on additional resources to enhance your course
- additional savings with Join & Register and Early Bird Registration options
Attendees of the live Review Course receive
- Digital Color Syllabus - compilation of all PowerPoint presentations as an electronic download provided by January 24 to print out or save to your device
- 100 practice questions in PDF format to download provided by January 24 to print out or save to your device
- Morphology slide book printed in full color (to be handed out onsite)
$1095 Member Early Rate
$1245 Member Regular Rate
$1395 Nonmember Early Rate
$1545 Nonmember Regular Rate
"Highly recommended! The ASPHO Review Course covers an enormous amount of material, which is condensed and organized into well-presented, dynamic lectures. The resources provided during the course are incredibly valuable study guides. You will leave the course feeling confident in your ability to succeed on the boards. In addition, it is great to reconnect with friends and colleagues in the field!” — Erika Friehling, MD
Extend your learning experience and make the most of this opportunity
Additionally, attendees can take advantage of these special offers at discounts only available to course attendees - available now until April 11, 2019.
Printed Syllabus Provided on Location
If a paper syllabus is preferred to supplement the digital copy, a full-color printed syllabus can be ordered. The printed syllabus will be conveniently available for pick up onsite for only $175 when ordered by January 7. A limited quantity will be available for purchase onsite for $250.
Preorder ASPHO’s new interactive, online practice test with more than 400 peer-reviewed questions and rationales. If one is preparing for the ABP initial certification, these questions are a perfect tool to self-assess knowledge and exam preparedness. Questions follow the topics covered in the newly published ABP content outline. CME and MOC 2 points are available with the test questions. Preorder the practice test questions with the Review Course registration for only $175—saving more than $140 from the nonattendee price when available in late February.
Rewatch all the critical content from the course from the convenience of one's home or office. One will have the option of viewing the recorded lectures in any order and an unlimited number of times for only $150—a savings of more than $700 from the nonattendee rate. Access will be available approximately 2 weeks following the course and remain available for 2 years.
Questions? Call Member Services at 847.375.4716.