The 2019 Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Review Course
Early Registration Deadline is January 7
January 31-February 2, 2019
Omni Mandalay Hotel
The highly regarded live Review Course gives attendees a comprehensive review of the foundational topics in the specialty practice of pediatric hematology/oncology. The course is an invaluable immersive learning experience designed for:
- physicians planning to take the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) examination for initial certification in pediatric hematology/oncology
- experienced practitioners and fellows in training seeking a comprehensive review of the established standards of care
“I value knowing that my team is fully knowledgeable of the PHO standards taught at the ASPHO Review Course. The content is invaluable for both specialists and generalists throughout the field.”
—Jeffrey M. Lipton, MD PhD
Attendees benefit from the live immersive learning program, which includes
- 28 total lectures (including 3 online sessions) specifically focused on the content for the ABP subboard exam and that follow the new ABP content outline that will go into effect April 1, 2019
- two sessions featuring slide reviews of peripheral blood and bone marrow morphology
- up to 27 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- access to expert faculty
- opening night reception
- peer networking opportunities
- breakfast and lunch daily
- exclusive discounts on additional resources to enhance your course experience and guide your independent study (see below)
Attendees of the live Review Course receive
- Digital Color Syllabus — compilation of all PowerPoint presentations as an electronic download provided by January 24 to print out or save to your device
- 100 practice questions in PDF format to download provided by January 24 to print out or save to your device
- Morphology slide book printed in full color (to be handed out onsite)
$1,095 Member Early Bird Rate
$1,245 Member Regular Rate
$1,395 Nonmember Early Rate
$1,545 Nonmember Regular Rate
* Registration is $415 for international attendees from lower middle/low income economy countries as defined by the World Bank.
"Highly recommended! The ASPHO Review Course covers an enormous amount of material, which is condensed and organized into well-presented, dynamic lectures. The resources provided during the course are incredibly valuable study guides. You will leave the course feeling confident in your ability to succeed on the boards. In addition, it is great to reconnect with friends and colleagues in the field!” —Erika Friehling, MD
Extend your learning experience and make the most of this opportunity.
Looking to get even more value for your money? Take advantage of these special offers at discounts only available to course attendees from now until April 11, 2019.
Printed Syllabus Provided on Location
If you prefer a paper syllabus to supplement your digital copy, you can now order a full-color printed syllabus. The printed syllabus will be conveniently available for pick up onsite for only $175 when ordered by January 7. A limited quantity will be available for purchase onsite for $250.
Preorder ASPHO’s new interactive, online practice test with more than 400 peer-reviewed questions and rationales to guide your study. If you’re preparing for the ABP initial certification, these questions are a perfect tool to self-assess your knowledge and exam preparedness. Questions follow the topics covered in the newly published ABP content outline. CME and MOC 2 points are available with the test questions. Preorder the practice test questions with your Review Course registration for only $175—saving more than $140 from the nonattendee price when available in late February.
Rewatch all the critical content from the course from the convenience of your home or office as part of your independent study. You will have the option of viewing the recorded lectures in any order and as many times as you wish for only $150—a savings of more than $700 from the nonattendee rate. Access will be available approximately 2 weeks following the course and remain available for 2 years.
Questions? Call Member Services at 847.375.4716.