Join professionals from throughout pediatric hematology/oncology and gain critical new knowledge from the breadth of education, treatment and research discoveries shared at ASPHO's flagship meeting.
2018 Annual Meeting Call Dates
Call for Workshops: Open May 30-July 25
Call for Papers and Posters: Open October 17-January 9
Save the date for the ASPHO Annual Meeting and look forward to
- Original research presentations
- Sessions led by experts and thought leaders in pediatric hematology/oncology
- A diverse schedule covering the breadth of the field with educational, platform, and poster sessions
- Convenient Maintenance of Certification opportunities
- Special Interest Group workshops open to all attendees
- Tours and sightseeing in Pittsburgh
"My experience at the ASPHO meeting was superb. It opened my eyes to a wide variety of advances in the field of pediatric hematology-oncology."
"There is no better way to get a translational perspective in pediatric hematology/oncology than at ASPHO."
Watch a video recording from the 2017 Annual Meeting, "Basic Principles of Genome Editing."
Programs benefit professionals from throughout the field:
- Subspecialist investigators and practitioners from every sector of pediatric hematology/oncology
- Hospitalists, physician assistants, advanced nurse practitioners, other advanced practice providers and allied healthcare professionals
- Early, mid-career and veteran professionals from the U.S. and abroad
Special Programs for Early Career Specialists
Early-career attendees will have the chance to participate in popular events, such as the Early-Career Round Table Luncheon, where attendees participate in discussion groups led by experts in specific areas of interest, and two Speed Mentoring sessions.
Special Programs for Mid to Late Career Specialists
The meeting will offer two opportunities to obtain American Board of Pediatrics Maintenance of Certification Part 2 points. ASPHO will offer the MOC Learning Session on Saturday, May 5, and will also offer attendees a series of case-based, multiple-choice questions developed from specific sessions at the annual meeting.
ASPHO will invite recognized invesitgators to present their cutting-edge research at the meeting.
Annual Meeting Recording
An online recording will be available after the meeting to ensure ongoing access to critical information from paper sessions, educational sessions and presentations by 2018 award recipients.
Be a part of ASPHO's fifth 5K Fun Run/Walk in Pittsburgh. Over 100 attendees participated in the 2017 event.