Thank you for joining us at the 2022 ASPHO Conference, the premier education and networking event for pediatric hematology/oncology professionals.
2022 ASPHO Conference registrants can access ASPHO Engage on the mobile app Apple App Store or Google Play Store and virtual platform through June 7 to view on-demand education and engagement activities.
Virtual Registration is available through May 26 to gain access to the ASPHO Engage conference platform and all on-demand education.
Conference Evaluations: Onsite and virtual attendees can complete conference evaluations to receive CME. Access via 'My Library' through August 1.
#ASPHO2022 On Demand Delivers the Latest Scientific and Treatment Recommendations, including:
- A diverse schedule covering the breadth of the field with over 30 original research oral presentations, 400 accepted posters, and sessions led by 150 experts, thought leaders, and innovators
- Luminary Speaker presentations by Robert R. Montgomery, MD, and David Malkin, MD FRCPC
- The 2022 ASPHO Presidential Symposium on Curing Incurable Diseases with President Jorge Di Paola, MD, and renowned panelists Stephan A. Grupp, MD PhD, Julie Kanter, MD, and Steven W. Pipe, MD
- Presentation of prestigious awards, including the Distinguished Career Award to Ching-Hon Pui, MD, the Frank A. Oski Memorial Lectureship to Yael P. Mosse, MD, the George R. Buchanan Lectureship Award to Ellis Neufeld, MD PhD, and the Northwestern Mutual Award for Excellence in Childhood Cancer Survivorship to Sogol Mostoufi-Moab, MD MSCE
- Convenient opportunities to earn up to 41 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 10 Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part 2 points
- On Demand education through June 7 allowing attendees to maximize learning and CME opportunities
Programs benefit professionals from throughout the field:
- Subspecialist investigators and practitioners from every sector of pediatric hematology/oncology
- Hospitalists, physician assistants, advanced nurse practitioners, other advanced practice providers, and allied healthcare professionals
- Early, mid-and late-career professionals from the U.S. and abroad
- Medical residents and students wanting advanced subspecialty knowledge