The 2022 ASPHO Conference, the premier education and networking event for pediatric hematology/oncology professionals, is available on demand through July 7.
Extended Access! 2022 ASPHO Conference registrants can access ASPHO Engage on the mobile app Apple App Store or Google Play Store and virtual platform through July 7 to view on-demand education and engagement activities. On demand content is available to individuals who registered for the in-person or virtual conference by May 26.
Conference Evaluations: Onsite and virtual attendees can complete conference evaluations to receive CME. Access via 'My Library' through August 1.
#ASPHO2022 On Demand Delivers the Latest Scientific and Treatment Recommendations, including:
- A diverse schedule covering the breadth of the field with over 30 original research oral presentations, 400 accepted posters, and sessions led by 150 experts, thought leaders, and innovators
- Luminary Speaker presentations by Robert R. Montgomery, MD, and David Malkin, MD FRCPC
- The 2022 ASPHO Presidential Symposium on Curing Incurable Diseases with President Jorge Di Paola, MD, and renowned panelists Stephan A. Grupp, MD PhD, Julie Kanter, MD, and Steven W. Pipe, MD
- Presentation of prestigious awards, including the Distinguished Career Award to Ching-Hon Pui, MD, the Frank A. Oski Memorial Lectureship to Yael P. Mosse, MD, the George R. Buchanan Lectureship Award to Ellis Neufeld, MD PhD, and the Northwestern Mutual Award for Excellence in Childhood Cancer Survivorship to Sogol Mostoufi-Moab, MD MSCE
- Convenient opportunities to earn up to 41 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 10 Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part 2 points
- On Demand education through July 7 allowing attendees to maximize learning and CME opportunities