Be a part of the 2022 ASPHO Conference, the premier education and networking event for pediatric hematology/oncology professionals.
Gain critical knowledge from the breadth of education on treatment and research discoveries shared at the 2022 ASPHO Conference.
At this time, the conference will occur in-person, and we look forward to providing you with the opportunity to reconnect with colleagues and friends in Pittsburgh.
- 2022 ASPHO Award Exension: Apply or nominate a colleague by September 20 for the Northwestern Mutual Award for Excellence in Childhood Cancer Survivorship for presentation at the 2022 ASPHO Conference.
"We are thrilled to welcome ASPHO back to our great city of Pittsburgh! I encourage PHO friends and colleagues to come and enjoy all that this beautiful city has to offer! The landscape is other-worldly with gorgeous hills, rivers and bridges and lots of great opportunities for walking, hiking and biking. Make sure to visit the inspiring campuses of Carnegie Mellon University and University of Pittsburgh, including the iconic PITT Cathedral of Learning. And take a ride on the incline to the top of Mount Washington – ranked #6 for best skyline view in the U.S.!" - Linda M. McAllister-Lucas, MD PhD
Join alongside colleagues at #ASPHO2022 for in-person learning, networking, and professional development in Pittsburgh, including:
- Original research presentations
- Sessions led by experts and thought leaders in pediatric hematology/oncology
- A diverse schedule covering the breadth of the field with educational sessions, research paper presentations, and posters
- Convenient Maintenance of Certification and CME opportunities
- Special Interest Group workshops
- Genius Bars, Speed Mentoring, and Early Career RoundTable
Programs benefit professionals from throughout the field:
- Subspecialist investigators and practitioners from every sector of pediatric hematology/oncology
- Hospitalists, physician assistants, advanced nurse practitioners, other advanced practice providers, and allied healthcare professionals
- Early, mid-and late-career professionals from the U.S. and abroad
- Medical residents and students wanting advanced subspecialty knowledge
Learn more about this vibrant city as you plan your 2022 ASPHO Conference exerience. Explore Pittsburgh's culinary adventures, architectural walking tours, outdoor experiences, culture, and more!