2020 ASPHO Compensation and Benefits Survey Report
PHO providers and administrators can better understand critical compensation and benefits trends and comparative benchmarking data for the field with the 2020 ASPHO Compensation and Benefits Survey Report. The 43-page pdf report is designed to help specialists and institutions strengthen their practice management and career development strategies, offering data on compensation benchmarks including:
- Total compensation data for physicians, APPs, and PhDs within the subspecialty.
- Position-specific compensation tables, with breakdowns for median, average and percentile compensation figures.
- Compensation analysis by geographic regions, program size, practice type, gender, tenure, and other key data points!
- Overview of benefits data from participating institutions
ASPHO is offering a group discount on the 2020 ASPHO Compensation Survey Report, offering access to five users from the same institution/site. There must be one ASPHO Regular Member in the purchasing group to qualify for this discounted pricing.
- Purchase of report for 5 users; $625 total (50% discount off member rate)
See how the report can help subspecialists and administrators:
PHO subspecialists will find value in the report data, as it assists you in:
- Comparing your compensation to other pediatric hematology/oncology providers of similar practice demographics.
- Negotiating potential salary increases based on benchmarking.
- Understanding the landscape of the field across geographic areas, program types, and more.
Division Directors and Section Chiefs can utilize the comprehensive report to help in these areas:
- Determining competitive compensation levels to attract top talent and retain your high-performing staff.
- Providing accurate subspecialty data to support any adjustments of your compensation structure.
- Benchmarking your compensation to those programs of similar practice demographics.
Want a high-level review of the data presented in the compensation and benefits survey? A complimentary executive summary providing an overview of the survey findings also is available.
Learn how colleagues have utilized past reports:
“The ASPHO compensation survey report was exceedingly helpful in our discussions with administration, especially since the data used by administration relies on large market surveys that are many times completely different than the PHO-specific data collected by ASPHO.” -Yoav Messinger, MD, Division Director, Children’s Minnesota.
“As a fellowship program director, I found the compensation survey report a helpful tool in career counseling for my graduating fellows. We used the information in the evaluation of employment opportunities especially as we considered cost of living of a particular area, amount of debt acquired during training, and anticipated income as well as when they were in contract negotiations.”
-Melissa Frei-Jones, MD MSCI, Fellowship Program Director from UT-San Antonio