Welcome to ASPHO
Get involved with your professional home!
Now that you are a member be sure to take advantage of your benefits!
Connect on ASPHO’s online Member Community
- Participate in the Clinical Forum to gain critical insights and communicate with other members
- Join a SIG to build your specialized knowledge and community
- Use the Member Directory
- Create your profile and choose settings to email and connect with members
How? Go to the Member Community at connecting.aspho.org.
To set your preferences for receiving emails from each community you join, visit My Profile > My Account > Email Preferences
- Attend education programs (ASPHO Conference, Review Course, webinars)
- Participate in the Mentorship Program
- Network with colleagues
- Volunteer on a Committee
- Join a SIG – see above!
- Write for eNews Diversity Corner or Special Feature
How? Visit www.aspho.org for information about programs and opportunities.
Get familiar with your My Account to manage your member information and transactions.
Register with Wiley to receive full Pediatric Blood & Cancer access and alerts, and conveniently access the journal from aspho.org/journal. Bookmark aspho.org/journal for convenient future access!
Gain knowledge from ASPHO’s
- Review Course
- The KARE Toolkit
- Case Quizzes
- Knowledge Center
- Practice & Quality Resources
How? Visit www.aspho.org/knowledgecenter.
Stay up-to-date on key issues with ASPHO’s quarterly Advocacy Brief, bimonthly eNews, weekly News Brief, and other Society updates.
You will automatically receive these publications with your membership.
Get social - Follow us!