The 2023 ASPHO Conference, the premier education and networking event for pediatric hematology/oncology professionals, is available on demand through July 13.
Access the 2023 Conference Platform Here
Gain access to on-demand education featured at the 2023 ASPHO Conference, available for purchase through June 30, with on-demand access though the platform and mobile app through July 13. On demand content includes education and paper sessions and award lectureships.
Conference Evaluations: Onsite and virtual attendees can complete conference evaluations to receive CME. Access via 'My Library' through August 31.
The 2024 Call for Workshops is Open! Submissions will be accepted May 10-July 27, 2023.
#ASPHO2023 On Demand Delivers the Latest Scientific and Treatment Recommendations, including:
- A diverse schedule covering the breadth of the field with 31 oral, 370 poster, and 24 concurrent presentations led by experts, thought leaders, and innovators
- Presidential Symposium on Access to Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Healthcare Leading to Improved Outcomes in Under Resourced Countries with Doug Graham, MD, and panelists Drs. Michael DeBaun, David Poplack and Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo
- Luminary Speakers Stella T. Chou, MD, and Justin N. Baker, MD FAAP FAAHPM
- Presentation of prestigious awards, including the Distinguished Career Award, Frank A. Oski Memorial Lectureship, the George R. Buchanan Lectureship Award, Northwestern Mutual Award for Excellence in Childhood Cancer Survivorship, St. Baldrick's Foundation Robert J. Arceci Innovation Award, and more
- The Frank A. Oski Lecturship topic is Exploring New Paradigms to Optimize Health Outcomes in Childhood Cancer Survivors
- The George R. Buchanan Lectrueship topic is Risky Business—Treating Cancer, Finding Community, Navigating a Career
- Convenient opportunities to earn 42.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 10 Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part 2 points.
- On Demand education through July 13 allowing attendees to maximize learning and CME opportunities