All cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing. A $150 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations received by April 26, 2023. No refunds will be made to cancellations received April 27, 2023 or later. All refunds will be processed after the event. ASPHO reserves the right to substitute faculty or to cancel or reschedule sessions because of low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances. If ASPHO must cancel the entire event, registrants will receive a full credit or refund of their paid registration fee. No refunds can be made for lodging, airfare, or any other expenses related to attending the event.
Health and Safety Protocols required for in-person attendance at the 2023 ASPHO Conference include:
- Provide verification of having completed a COVID-19 vaccine *primary series as defined by the CDC is required for all in-person conference attendees, presenters, exhibitors, partners, press, and staff prior to traveling to Fort Worth, TX. Details will be forthcoming regarding the process of providing documentation.
- All booster doses recommended for you by the CDC are strongly encouraged, but not required.
- Masks indoors are encouraged in meeting rooms and common areas.
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to conduct an antigen test no more than one day prior to travel to the ASPHO conference.
By registering for the in-person Conference in Fort Worth, you agree to abide by all Health and Safety Protocols instituted or modified by ASPHO and the venues during the conference dates of May 10-13, 2023. Individuals not in compliance with all Health and Safety Protocols may be asked to leave the Conference and refunds will not be provided.
*Completing the primary series means two weeks after the second dose in a two-dose series, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine.
Consent to Use of Images
Registration and attendance at the ASPHO Conference constitute an agreement by the registrant to the use of the attendees' image or voice in photograph, video, audio, electronic or other reproduction formats, at such event for distribution on ASPHO’s website or in print, digital or other promotional materials, without your express written or verbal permission.
Code of Conduct
ASPHO is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and ASPHO staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, exhibitors/sponsors, ASPHO staff members, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this Meeting Code of Conduct.
Unacceptable Behavior is defined as:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, ASPHO staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, ASPHO staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions or at other events organized by ASPHO throughout the virtual meeting. All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any ASPHO event staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. ASPHO reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Participants should not copy or take screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
ASPHO reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior.
Review the conference schedule and registration information.