ASPHO Webinars Connect Learners to the Latest in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Clinical Treatment, Best Practices, and Professional Development
ASPHO and its partners create presentations led by experts in clinical and career topics of broad interest to pediatric hematology/oncology specialists. Webinar attendees can participate live and ask presenters and moderators questions, or they can watch a recorded version after the event. Stay informed with convenient, on-demand education designed for today's pediatric hematology/oncology practitioner.
Hear what attendees say about ASPHO Webinars:
"Great information sharing and something that I can definitely take back to my team." "Wonderful, informative, useful information!"
All webinars are available on-demand; free to members and available for purchase to nonmembers.
Each webinar is an hour-long, with 45 minutes of lecture and 15 minutes of live Q&A. Past webinars can be accessed through the Knowledge Center.
2022-2023 Webinar Series
The following topics will be featured in the 2022-2023 ASPHO Webinar Series:
- Cancer Surveillance for Children with Underlying Cancer Predisposition Syndrome
- Clinical Research Design for Rare Disease
- Imposter Syndrome
- Partnering with Patients and Families with Hope for Cure Despite Poor Prognoses
- Providing Comprehensive Care for AYAs with Genetic Blood Disorders
- Quality Informatics
- Use of Yoga for Children with Cancer and Blood Disorders
- Vignettes of Vanquishing Vexing Variants
More information including the schedule and registration details will be announced soon.
Recordings of all webinars can be accessed through the Knowledge Center.