Advanced Practice Provider Special Interest Group
The Advanced Practice Provider Special Interest Group (APP SIG) is dedicated to providing a forum for the exchange of ideas and information among individuals with advanced degrees, including nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, and physician assistants, as well as the promotion of their role in the field of pediatric hematology and oncology.
- Collaborate with other APPs employed in the pediatric hematology oncology specialty
- Establish educational opportunities and professional networking connections
- Develop collaborative research initiatives across institutions
- Provide mentorship to early career professionals as well as trainees
- Partner with ASPHO committees to increase presence and participation of APPs within ASPHO
- Discuss professional practice, policy, and development issues unique to APPs
- Promote advocacy related to APP practice in order to meet the growing needs of pediatric hematology oncology patient
, Past Chair
Baylor College of Medicine
Children's Hospital Colorado
Banner Pediatric Specialists-Hematology/Oncology
A discussion group in the ASPHO member community has been designated for members of the SIG to share information, documents, links and files. Members may join or can access the group by clicking here and signing in.