Exhibiting at the ASPHO Annual Meeting
Exhibiting at the ASPHO Annual Meeting offers you concentrated exposure to more than 1,000 attendees who are specialized physicians and fellows trained in treating children with cancer and blood diseases.
ASPHO's Annual Meeting will take place May 2-5, 2018 in Pittsburgh, PA, at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center.
Exhibit Schedule - Updated Hours
Thursday, May 3
8 am–5 pm Exhibit Setup and Registration
6:30–8:00 pm Opening Reception with Exhibits and Posters
Friday, May 4
7:00 am–2:45 pm Exhibit Hours
10:45 - 11:45 am Break in Exhibit Hall
1:15 -2:45 pm Lunch in Exhibit Hall
*Times are subject to change – watch the ASPHO website for updates.
This is your opportunity to influence leading physicians dedicated to advancing the knowledge, understanding, and management of blood disorders and cancer in children. Commercial support opportunities are also available for the 2018 Annual Meeting.
Through your participation you will
- support research collaborations that can lead to optimal treatments for children with blood disorders and cancer
- connect with senior thought leaders in the field, renowned experts, and dedicated mentors
- support the advancement of emerging leaders in pediatric hematology/oncology research
- contribute your organization's expertise to ongoing efforts to advance treatment
- gain visibility and recognition for your organization.
By exhibiting at the ASPHO meeting, you can gain access to leaders who directly influence your industry. Products and services displayed at the meeting include
- blood services
- business and practice management services
- educational materials
- medical equipment and supplies
- pharmaceutical products
- support services
- therapeutic products.
ASPHO goes the extra mile to support your exhibit in a variety of ways.
- Innovative programming draws more than 1000 attendees.
- Unopposed exhibit hours are scheduled to give you maximum visibility and exposure to this target market.
- A grand opening reception kicks off the opening of exhibits.
- A lunch break is held in the exhibit hall and poster area.
- Refreshment breaks are located in the exhibit hall to ensure high-quality traffic.
Download an exhibitor application.
View the 2018 exhibitor prospectus.
View the current exhibit hall floor plan.
Decorator kit coming in 2018.
Register for exhibitor badges.
Drive attendees to your booth by advertising in the Annual Meeting pocket guide. The pocket guide is provided to all meeting attendees and includes a complete list of educational sessions, meeting supporters, exhibitors, and more. ASPHO Annual Meeting attendees refer to the program book often, not only onsite but throughout the year, which gives your ad repeated exposure.
We offer billboard advertising opportunities to companies exhibiting or presenting corporate showcases or symposia at the Annual Meeting. Reach meeting attendees with billboards that are located near the entrance of the exhibit hall.
This program directs attendees to your booth in the exhibit hall. When attendees get their passport stamped by participating exhibitors, they are eligible for special prize drawings in the exhibit hall. Reach your audience with this special and fun program; it's a great way to connect with attendees and drive foot traffic to your exhibit.
Connect with leaders in the field of pediatric hematology/oncology at the ASPHO Annual Meeting by having your literature provided directly to attendees at registration. Participation allows you to enhance your presence and increase traffic to your booth.
Annual Meeting Mailing Lists
After the Annual Meeting, reconnect with attendees you met by sending a personalized message to them through direct mail. More than 1,000 ASPHO members attend the Annual Meeting, so networking opportunities abound.