Exhibit at ASPHO's Conference to Connect with Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Specialists
Why Should My Company Be Visible at the ASPHO Conference?
ASPHO directly connects you with more than 1,100 pediatric hematology/oncology specialists who are always looking for ways to improve care for children, adolescents, and young adults with cancer and blood disorders.
ASPHO appreciates your contribution to both the conference and the specialty. To help you be more successful, ASPHO creates numerous opportunities for exhibitors to connect with our members, including:
- providing vital programming that ensures high numbers of attendees
- scheduling unopposed exhibit hours to drive traffic to your booths
- locating networking events, snack, and meal breaks in the exhibit hall to increase the time attendees spend meeting with exhibitors
- offering innovative ways for exhibitors to connect with members via ads, sponsorships, and educational events
When you exhibit at and support ASPHO's conference, you send an important message to these physicians, fellows, and researchers: that your company wants to partner with them to improve their work and patient care and outcomes.
Learn about opportunities at the 2023 ASPHO Conference! 2023 Prospectus, 2023 Conference Floor Plan, 2023 Booth Application
Conference Sponsorship Opportunities
Who Will You Connect with at ASPHO's Conference?
ASPHO's conference offers you a unique opportunity to influence leading physicians dedicated to advancing the knowledge, understanding, and management of blood disorders and cancer in children.
When you join us as an exhibitor and supporter, you'll have ways to connect with more than 1,100 specialists in this field. The majority of our attendees:
- specialize in general hematology/oncology (47%), oncology (27%), or hematology (19%)
- work in a university/academic setting (51%) or a hospital (36%)
- are clinical practitioners (59%) and researchers (18%)
ASPHO attendees are leaders and decision makers who provide care for most children being treated for cancer or blood disorders in the U.S. About 20% of our attendees are fellows, giving you the ability to connect with and influence the field's future.
Learn more about our attendees' responsibilities, specialties, and work settings.
Who exhibits at and supports ASPHO's Conference?
Companies and organizations that benefit from direct access to pediatric hematology/oncology specialists, decision makers, turn to ASPHO to make key introductions and connections.
Leading companies exhibit products like these at ASPHO's conference:
- blood services
- business and practice management services
- educational materials
- medical equipment and supplies
- pharmaceutical products
- support services
- therapeutic products
If you're looking for other ways to support or partner with ASPHO, review our corporate support opportunities.