The flagship meeting for professionals in the pediatric hematology/oncology field.
Gain critical knowledge from the breadth of education on treatment and research discoveries shared at the ASPHO Conference.
Or call Member Services at 847.375.4716.
Attend the ASPHO Conference and look forward to
- Original research presentations
- Sessions led by experts and thought leaders in pediatric hematology/oncology
- A diverse schedule covering the breadth of the field with educational, platform, and poster sessions
- Convenient Maintenance of Certification opportunities
- Special Interest Group workshops open to all attendees
- Tours and sightseeing in Pittsburgh
"We're proud to welcome ASPHO to Pittsburgh, which has thoroughly transitioned from its reputation as the steel city to one known for important work being done here in the areas of medicine and education. It also ranks as one of the most livable cities in the USA and a great place to visit."
—A. Kim Ritchey, MD, Past President, ASPHO Board of Trustees
Programs benefit professionals from throughout the field:
- Subspecialist investigators and practitioners from every sector of pediatric hematology/oncology
- Hospitalists, physician assistants, advanced nurse practitioners, other advanced practice providers and allied healthcare professionals
- Early, mid-career and veteran professionals from the U.S. and abroad
Special Programs for Early Career Specialists
Early-career attendees will have the chance to participate in popular events, such as the Early-Career Round Table Luncheon, where attendees participate in discussion groups led by experts in specific areas of interest, and two Speed Mentoring sessions.
Special Programs for Mid to Late Career Specialists
The meeting will offer two opportunities to obtain American Board of Pediatrics Maintenance of Certification Part 2 points. ASPHO will offer the MOC Learning Session on Saturday, May 5, and will also offer attendees a series of case-based, multiple-choice questions developed from specific sessions at the conference.
Additional Highlights for #ASPHO2018
ASPHO will invite recognized invesitgators to present their cutting-edge research at the meeting.
An online recording will be available after the meeting to ensure ongoing access to critical information from paper sessions, educational sessions and presentations by 2018 award recipients.
Be a part of ASPHO's fifth 5K Fun Run/Walk in Pittsburgh. Over 100 attendees participated in the 2017 event!
"My experience at the ASPHO meeting was superb. It opened my eyes to a wide variety of advances in the field of pediatric hematology-oncology." —2017 Conference Attendee
"There is no better way to get a translational perspective in pediatric hematology/oncology than at ASPHO." —2017 Conference Attendee