Welcome to ASPHO
Get involved with your professional home!
Now that you are a member be sure to take advantage of your benefits!
- Participate in the Clinical Forum to gain critical insights and communicate with other members
- Join a SIG to build your specialized knowledge and community
- Use the Member Directory
How? Go to the Member Community at connecting.aspho.org.
To set your preferences for receiving emails from each community you join, visit My Profile > My Account > Email Preferences
- Attend education programs (ASPHO Conference, Review Course, webinars)
- Participate in the Mentorship Program
- Network with colleagues
- Volunteer on a Committee
- Join a SIG – see above!
- Write for Diversity Corner or the eNews Special Feature
How? Visit www.aspho.org for information about programs and opportunities.
Gain knowledge from ASPHO’s
- Review Course
- The KARE Toolkit
- Case Quizzes
- Knowledge Center
- Practice & Quality Resources
How? Visit www.aspho.org/knowledgecenter.
You will automatically receive these publications with your membership.