Special Interest Groups
ASPHO permits members to establish Special Interest Groups (SIGs). These SIGs provide forums that allow members with similar interests and challenges to easily interact with each other and develop extended resource bases. ASPHO SIGs are open to participation by any ASPHO members. SIGs will meet annually at the ASPHO Conference, with a designated topic appropriate for their membership.
- Advanced Practice Provider Special Interest Group
- Diversity Special Interest Group
- Global Pediatric Hematology Oncology Special Interest Group
- Hemoglobinopathy Special Interest Group
- Palliative Care Special Interest Group
- Small Program Special Interest Group
- Vascular Anomalies Special Interest Group
How to join a SIG
- Visit the Member Community.
- Login with your member user name and password.
- Click 'Communities'
- Click 'Special Interest Groups'
- Find a group(s) to join by clicking the blue 'Join' button.
Procedure for Forming a Special Interest Group
SIG Leadership and Programs
SIG policies, procedures, and requirements can be found here. The SIG leadership will work with other SIG members in selecting topics and formats appropriate for their membership.