Special Interest Groups
ASPHO permits members to establish special interest groups (SIGs). These SIGs provide forums that allow members with similar interests and challenges to easily interact with each other and develop extended resource bases. ASPHO SIGs are open to participation by any ASPHO members. SIGs will meet annually at the ASPHO annual meeting.
To join a SIG, visit the Online Member Community. Special Interest Groups are listed under the Communities menu.
- Advanced Practice Provider
- Diversity Special Interest Group
- Global Pediatric Hematology Oncology Special Interest Group
- Hemoglobinopathy Special Interest Group
- Palliative Care Special Interest Group
- Vascular Anomalies Special Interest Group
Procedure for Forming a Special Interest Group
SIG Leadership and Programs
SIG policies, procedures, and requirements can be found here. The SIG will designate the topic and format of its meeting to be held during the ASPHO annual meeting. The representative will work with other SIG members in selecting topics and formats appropriate for their membership. SIG membership is included in annual dues and any ASPHO member can join one or more SIGs.