The Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Review Course
"Highly recommended! The ASPHO Review Course covers an enormous amount of material, which is condensed and organized into well-presented, dynamic lectures. The resources provided during the course are incredibly valuable study guides. You will leave the course feeling confident in your ability to succeed on the boards. In addition, it is great to reconnect with friends and colleagues in the field!”
—Erika Friehling, MD, 2015 attendee
2017 ASPHO Review Course
February 2-5, 2017
Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas
Only offered every 2 years, the ASPHO Pediatric Hematology/Oncology live Review Course is designed for
- physicians planning to take the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) examination for initial certification in pediatric hematology/oncology
- those preparing for Part 3 of the ABP's Program for Maintenance of Certification in the Pediatric Subspecialties
- fellows in training and practitioners who wish to review the established standards of care in pediatric hematology/oncology.
Highlights of the Review Course include
- 26 lectures that focus on specific content for the ABP subboard exam
- two lunch sessions featuring slide reviews of peripheral blood and bone marrow morphology
- take-home study materials, including a comprehensive course syllabus and a compendium of more than 300 sample multiple-choice questions
- online access to recordings of presentations after the course
- access to expert ASPHO faculty
- an opening night networking reception
- breakfast and lunch daily
- up to 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- Full Course–Regular, Allied, Trainee - $1,245
- *International Member– Lower Middle/Low Income Economies - $400
- International Member– Upper Middle/High Income Economies - $1,245
- Nonmember - $1,545
Register online or by calling 847-375-4716. * Only available by phone, fax, or mail. Verification will be made before registration can be processed.
The live Review Course will be recorded and available for purchase as ASPHO’s Online Review Course.
"I had to recertify for both Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology/Oncology and thus had to be very strategic about the time spent in preparation. The ASPHO review course gave me an intense, condensed, but highly relevant re-education, which allowed me to pass the Boards and at the same time fulfill my MOC requirements! Certainly worth my time and money!" —Brigitta U. Mueller, MD, MHCM, CPE, FAAP