The flagship meeting for professionals in the pediatric hematology/oncology field.
Gain critical knowledge from the breadth of education on treatment and research discoveries shared at the ASPHO Conference.
Attend the ASPHO Conference and look forward to
- Original research presentations
- Sessions led by experts and thought leaders in pediatric hematology/oncology
- A diverse schedule covering the breadth of the field with educational, platform, and poster sessions
- Convenient Maintenance of Certification opportunities
- Special Interest Group workshops
- 22.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
"Laissez les bons temps rouler! We’re proud to welcome ASPHO to New Orleans – I hope that everyone attending the meeting will have an opportunity to walk through the French Quarter, listen to jazz music and enjoy some amazing food from some of our fantastic and highly regarded restaurants, all of which are conveniently located next to the convention center." —Pinki Prasad, MD MPH, LSUHSC Children’s Hospital of New Orleans
Programs benefit professionals from throughout the field:
- Subspecialist investigators and practitioners from every sector of pediatric hematology/oncology
- Hospitalists, physician assistants, advanced nurse practitioners, other advanced practice providers and allied healthcare professionals
- Early, mid- and late-career professionals from the U.S. and abroad
Special Programs for Early Career Specialists
Early-career attendees will have the chance to participate in popular events, such as the Early Career Round Table Luncheon, where attendees participate in discussion groups led by experts in specific areas of interest, and two Speed Mentoring sessions.
Special Programs for Mid to Late Career Specialists
The meeting will offer two opportunities to obtain American Board of Pediatrics Maintenance of Certification Part 2 points. ASPHO will offer the MOC Learning Session on Saturday, May 4, and will also offer attendees a series of case-based, multiple-choice questions developed from specific sessions at the conference. Each offer 10 MOC Part 2 points.
"My experience at the ASPHO meeting was superb. It opened my eyes to a wide variety of advances in the field of pediatric hematology/oncology." —Conference Attendee
"There is no better way to get a translational perspective in pediatric hematology/oncology than at ASPHO." —Conference Attendee
Additional Information for #ASPHO2019
ASPHO will invite recognized invesitgators to present their cutting-edge research at the meeting.
An online recording will be available after the meeting to ensure ongoing access to critical information from paper sessions, educational sessions and presentations by 2019 award recipients.
Be a part of ASPHO's sixth 5K Fun Run/Walk in New Orleans.
Explore New Orleans
Learn more about this historic city and make your travel plans early! The ASPHO Conference overlaps with the New Orleans Jazz and Heratige Festival so plan to come early or stay later and enjoy the renowned event.
Highlights from #ASPHO2018
Relive the excitement of ASPHO’s 2018 conference in Pittsburgh, and hear why 2019 Conference Chair Donald Yee thinks you should attend #ASPHO2019.