The flagship meeting for professionals in pediatric hematology/oncology, advancing knowledge, discovery, and collaboration.
Gain critical knowledge from the breadth of education on treatment and research discoveries shared at the ASPHO Conference.
ASPHO continues to move forward with plans for an in-person 2021 ASPHO Conference in Portland, OR. We will continue to monitor current events and will provide additional updates as more information becomes available. ASPHO acknowledges the disruption of meetings globally with many conferences canceled, moved to virtual, and/or in question. ASPHO will remain vigilant in our efforts to monitor conditions and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the events industry community.
Attend the ASPHO Conference and look forward to
- Original research presentations
- Sessions led by experts and thought leaders in pediatric hematology/oncology
- A diverse schedule covering the breadth of the field with educational sessions, research paper presentations, and hundreds of posters
- A convenient Maintenance of Certification opportunity
- 15 Special Interest Group workshops
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Genius Bars and Clinical Conundrum sessions
Call for Papers and Posters: November 2 - January 7
Programs benefit professionals from throughout the field:
- Subspecialist investigators and practitioners from every sector of pediatric hematology/oncology
- Hospitalists, physician assistants, advanced nurse practitioners, other advanced practice providers and allied healthcare professionals
- Early, mid- and late-career professionals from the U.S. and abroad
Special Programs for Early Career Specialists
Early-career attendees will have the chance to participate in popular events, such as the Early Career Round Table Luncheon, where attendees participate in discussion groups led by experts in specific areas of interest, and two Speed Mentoring sessions.
Special Programs for Mid to Late Career Specialists
The meeting will offer an opportunity to obtain American Board of Pediatrics Maintenance of Certification Part 2 points. ASPHO will offer attendees a series of case-based, multiple-choice questions developed from specific sessions at the conference. Receive 10 MOC Part 2 points.
"My experience at the ASPHO meeting was superb. It opened my eyes to a wide variety of advances in the field of pediatric hematology/oncology." —Conference Attendee
"There is no better way to get a translational perspective in pediatric hematology/oncology than at ASPHO." —Conference Attendee
Additional Information for #ASPHO2021
ASPHO will invite recognized invesitgators to present their cutting-edge research at the meeting.
An online recording will be available after the meeting to ensure ongoing access to critical information from paper sessions, educational sessions and presentations by 2021 award recipients.
Be a part of ASPHO's eighth 5K Fun Run/Walk.
Lace up your running shoes and join this year's virtual 5k event!
Learn more about the Rose City and make your travel plans early! Attendees can experience this melting pot of arts and culture right on the doorstep of the Pacific Northwest.