The flagship meeting for professionals in pediatric hematology/oncology, advancing knowledge, discovery, and collaboration.
Gain critical knowledge from the breadth of education on treatment and research discoveries shared at the ASPHO Conference.
“We are excited for the upcoming ASPHO Conference! Though the pandemic continues to greatly impact our workplaces and meetings, this year's conference format will allow for greater flexibility for attendees and provides us with platforms to reconnect and network as a community. There are some really extraordinary sessions being planned for the conference that we know will inspire you and support your work. We are looking forward to “seeing” you at the meeting.” — Valerie Brown, MD PhD, Chair, and Karen Effinger, MD, Vice Chair, Conference Planning Committee
The 2021 ASPHO Conference is going virtual! Attend #ASPHO2021 from the convenience of your home or office and be part of the interactive and engaging 'real-time' education, professional development, and networking events, including:
- Original research presentations
- Sessions led by experts and thought leaders in pediatric hematology/oncology
- A diverse schedule covering the breadth of the field with educational sessions, research paper presentations, and hundreds of posters
- A convenient Maintenance of Certification opportunity
- 15 Special Interest Group workshops
- Genius Bars, Speed Mentoring and Early Career RoundTable
- 37AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and Maintenance of Certification opportunity
- Exclusive registrant access to 90-day on-demand educational content
Register Now for #ASPHO2021! Register by March 31 to enter a drawing to win FREE conference registration! 2 lucky winners will be refunded their 2021 conference registration! All registrants will automatically be entered into the drawing.
Programs benefit professionals from throughout the field:
- Subspecialist investigators and practitioners from every sector of pediatric hematology/oncology
- Hospitalists, physician assistants, advanced nurse practitioners, other advanced practice providers and allied healthcare professionals
- Early, mid- and late-career professionals from the U.S. and abroad
- Medical residents and students wanting advanced subscpecialty knowledge
Special Programs for Early Career Specialists
Early-career attendees will have the chance to participate in popular events, such as the Early Career RoundTable, where attendees participate in discussion groups led by experts in specific areas of interest, and two Speed Mentoring sessions.
Special Programs for Mid to Late Career Specialists
The meeting will offer an opportunity to obtain American Board of Pediatrics Maintenance of Certification Part 2 points. ASPHO will offer attendees a series of case-based, multiple-choice questions developed from specific sessions at the conference. Receive 10 MOC Part 2 points.
"My experience at the ASPHO meeting was superb. It opened my eyes to a wide variety of advances in the field of pediatric hematology/oncology." —Conference Attendee
"There is no better way to get a translational perspective in pediatric hematology/oncology than at ASPHO." —Conference Attendee
Additional Information for #ASPHO2021
Luminary Speakers Alexis Thompson, MD MPH, and E. Anders Kolb, MD, will present their cutting-edge research at the meeting.