Cancellation, Code of Conduct and Photo Disclosure Policies
All cancellations must be made in writing. A $150 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations postmarked by April 7, 2021. No refunds will be made on cancellations postmarked April 8, 2021, or later. All refunds will be processed after the conference. ASPHO reserves the right to substitute faculty or to cancel or reschedule sessions because of low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances. If ASPHO must cancel the entire conference, registrants will receive a full credit or refund of their paid registration fee.
Code of Conduct
ASPHO is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and ASPHO staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, ASPHO staff members, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this Virtual Meeting Code of Conduct.
Unacceptable Behavior is defined as:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, ASPHO staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, ASPHO staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions or at other events organized by ASPHO throughout the virtual meeting. All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any ASPHO virtual event staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. ASPHO reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Participants should not copy or take screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
ASPHO reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at ASPHO's 2021 Conference constitute an agreement by the registrant to the use and distribution of the registrant or attendees' image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such event and on ASPHO’s website, in printed brochures, or in other promotional materials, without your express written or verbal permission.