Review Course Cancellation Policy & Disclosures
All cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing. A $100 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations received by January 5, 2023. No refunds will be made to cancellations received January 6, 2023, or later. All refunds will be processed after the event. ASPHO reserves the right to substitute faculty or to cancel or reschedule sessions because of low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances. If ASPHO must cancel the entire event, registrants will receive a full credit or refund of their paid registration fee.
Consent to Use of Images
Registration and attendance at the course constitute an agreement by the registrant to the use of the attendees' image or voice in photograph, video, audio, electronic or other reproduction formats, at such event for distribution on ASPHO’s website or in print, digital or other promotional materials, without your express written or verbal permission.
Code of Conduct
ASPHO is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all meeting participants and ASPHO staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, volunteers, ASPHO staff members, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this Meeting Code of Conduct.
Unacceptable Behavior is defined as:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, ASPHO staff member, service provider, or other event guest.
- Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, ASPHO staff member, service provider, or other event guest.
- Disruption of presentations during sessions or at other events organized by ASPHO throughout the virtual meeting. All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any ASPHO event staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. ASPHO reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
- Participants should not copy or take screen shots of Q&A or any chat room activity that takes place in the virtual space.
ASPHO reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior.